Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA)
In addition to the exhibits, attendees at Railway Interchange 2017 can enjoy technical sessions, educational events, and networking programs from the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA). These sessions serve to educate attendees on new technologies and trends in the rail industry and provide an opportunity for industry networking and collaboration.
The Coordinated Mechanical Associations include the Air Brake Association, Inc. (ABA), the International Association of Railway Operating Officers (IAROO), the League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW), the Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association (LMOA), and the Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services (MARTS). To learn more about each the individual CMA organizations, use the links below.
CMA Technical & Educational Sessions
The CMA Programs will be held during exhibition hours on Sept. 18 – 19 at the Indianapolis Convention Center.
- The cost to attend the CMA Conference Sessions is $250 USD ($325 after August 9). CMA registration includes access to the exhibits and all of the CMA technical and educational sessions. Fees also cover entrance into the keynote address and all meals and receptions on the exhibit hall floor.
- Here is the list of sessions/schedules for each organization:
- Air Brake Association (ABA) [link coming soon]
- International Association of Railway Operating Officers (IAROO) [link coming soon]
- Mechanical Association of Railcar Technical Services (MARTS) [link coming soon]
- Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association (LMOA) [link coming soon]
- League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW) [link coming soon]
- To register for CMA events, go to CMA portion of the RI 2017 [Registration] page– being sure to select one of the CMA organizations as your group affiliation when registering.
- Note: There are numerous other activities at Railway Interchange 2017, including Committee Meetings, etc. Please be sure to check your association for details and their individual schedules.
Submitting a Technical Paper
If you are interested in submitting a technical paper or presentation for consideration for the CMA technical and educational sessions, please contact the CMAs directly using the logo-links above. If you have additional questions about the Coordinated Mechanical Association sessions at Railway Interchange 2017, please email Amanda Patrick at email@example.com.