Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA)
In addition to the exhibits, attendees at Railway Interchange 2017 can enjoy technical sessions, educational events, and networking programs from the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA). These sessions serve to educate attendees on new technologies and trends in the rail industry and provide an opportunity for industry networking and collaboration. The CMA Programs will be held during exhibition hours on Sept. 18 – 19.
The Coordinated Mechanical Associations include the Air Brake Association, Inc. (ABA), the International Association of Railway Operating Officers (IAROO), the League of Railway Industry Women (LRIW), the Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association (LMOA), and the Mechanical Association Railcar Technical Services (MARTS). To learn more about each the individual CMA organizations, use the links below.
CMA Program Schedules
- Here is the list of sessions/schedules for each organization:
- ABA: Air Brake Association Program Schedule
- IAROO: International Association of Railway Operating Officers Program Schedule
- MARTS: Mechanical Association of Railcar Technical Services Program Schedule
- LRIW: League of Railway Industry Women Program Schedule
- LMOA: Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association Program Schedule
Note: There are numerous other activities at Railway Interchange 2017, including Committee Meetings, etc. Please be sure to check your association for details and their individual schedules.
Submitting a Technical Paper
If you are interested in submitting a technical paper or presentation for consideration for the CMA technical and educational sessions, please contact the CMAs directly using the logo-links above. If you have additional questions about the Coordinated Mechanical Association sessions at Railway Interchange 2017, please email Amanda Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.